City Hall Hours:
Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
In response to Governor Little’s Statewide Stay-Home order City Hall offices will be closed to the public until further notice. We are continuing to do business as usual by phone and email.
A reminder that w/s/g payments can be made online, with a card by calling City Hall or use our drop box at City Hall. If you need a receipt for your payment please contact us and one can be mailed to you.
As stated in the Mayor’s update if you need anything please contact us! This does not apply to just City business.
We are all in this together!
Tom’s Tavern food menu ~ (208)826-3301
Elk River Lodge: Open 7 days a week, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. As a member of the community:
- You can call in an order & pick it up at the the window
- You can come in & shop for the items you need (The occupancy will be limited to no more than 10 people in the store at any one time).
- You can receive your groceries or food curbside. Just call ahead & we will pull your order & have it ready for you when you arrive at the store (Please give us ample time to pull your order or prepare your food).
- Those from outside the community are welcome also as we recognize that you may have food, beverage & other essential needs while here visiting others in our community.
- PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS REGULARLY & BE MINDFUL THAT WE MUST LIMIT THE EXPOSURE OF THE ONES WE LOVE SO SHOP LOCAL.
City of Elk River: 112 South Second Street, P.O. Box H, Elk River, ID 83827
Phone & Fax: 208-826-3209
Find us on Facebook